Thursday, April 16, 2009

A little on the side....

So here's the dealio peoples...sorry for the word "dealio", I used to work with this guy who had goats and yeah, actually let's not get into that right now. 

So you're here and you're probably wondering why. 

I need you're help. See, I want to start creatively writing instead of just taking creative licence with my life stories and I kinda don't know how to start. So, each couple of weeks or so I'll invite you all to submit any ideas about what I could write about, doesn't have to be detailed, it can be a setting, character trait, writing style, even just a bunch of random words you felt the need to get out there. 

Just throw me something. And I'll try to write a paragraph or two and if it's not too cringe-worthy I'll even post it for you to judge as honestly and anonymously as you choose. 

And if you're really lucky....I'll even throw in a few dirty limericks when the mood strikes....

2 comments:

  1. Can Girl listen before Boy? Beneath Boy defects every clinic. The attorney sorts Boy beside the careless continuum. Boy slides after an interior horizon.

    aaaannnnndddd.....GO!

    ReplyDelete